We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$59 for Two Dinner Mains & Two Glasses of Wine (value up to $116)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- An opportunity to wine and dine in one of the country's most prestigious restaurants doesn't happen everyday. But it is happening today.
- Grab any two dinner mains and two glasses of wine at the prestigious and world-famous Tongariro Lodge Restaurant, all for just $59.
- Embark on a fine dining experience to remember.
- Combine a luxurious rustic atmosphere with quality cuisine.
- A mere half-hour drive from Ruapehu, Tongariro Lodge Restaurant is the perfect spot for your post-adventuring wining and dining.
Life doesn't really hand us enough reasons to get dressed up and enjoy the finer things. But with this deal you hardly need a reason at all. So if you recently made a chuckle-worthy joke, swished an apple core into the waste bin from distance, or just done a particularly sweet-sounding high five … you can afford to reward yourself.
Grab any two gourmet dinner mains from the menu and two glasses of wine at the prestigious and world-famous Tongariro Lodge Restaurant, all for just $59.
Located on stunning expansive grounds on the banks of the Tongariro River, Tongariro Lodge is renowned worldwide for its love of the outdoors, not to mention its fine food and wine, and old-fashioned comfort and style. Established in 1982 by legendary angler and guide Tony Hayes, Tongariro Lodge has featured in major fishing and travel publications the world over, as well as right here in Godzone.
Specialising in serving the best of New Zealand game and traditional foods, Tongariro Lodge Restaurant is one of the finest dining restaurants and most revered restaurants in the Tongariro region. Mouths will water at the summer menu with an array of divine delicacies including: Pork Belly with Celeriac Remoulade Shortloin of Hawkes Bay Lamb, Warm Cervena Venison Salad and Garlic Zucchini and Feta Ravioli - to name just a few. Relax in the refined dining room and sup on your delicious New Zealand made award-winning wine to truly seal the deal.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.