We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$59 for Two Dinner Mains & Two Glasses of Wine (value up to $116)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- An opportunity to wine and dine in one of the country's most prestigious restaurants doesn't happen everyday. But it is happening today.
- Grab any two dinner mains and two glasses of wine at the prestigious and world-famous Tongariro Lodge Restaurant, all for just $59.
- Embark on a fine dining experience to remember.
- Combine a luxurious rustic atmosphere with quality cuisine.
- A mere half-hour drive from Ruapehu, Tongariro Lodge Restaurant is the perfect spot for your post-adventuring wining and dining.
Life doesn't really hand us enough reasons to get dressed up and enjoy the finer things. But with this deal you hardly need a reason at all. So if you recently made a chuckle-worthy joke, swished an apple core into the waste bin from distance, or just done a particularly sweet-sounding high five … you can afford to reward yourself.
Grab any two gourmet dinner mains from the menu and two glasses of wine at the prestigious and world-famous Tongariro Lodge Restaurant, all for just $59.
Located on stunning expansive grounds on the banks of the Tongariro River, Tongariro Lodge is renowned worldwide for its love of the outdoors, not to mention its fine food and wine, and old-fashioned comfort and style. Established in 1982 by legendary angler and guide Tony Hayes, Tongariro Lodge has featured in major fishing and travel publications the world over, as well as right here in Godzone.
Specialising in serving the best of New Zealand game and traditional foods, Tongariro Lodge Restaurant is one of the finest dining restaurants and most revered restaurants in the Tongariro region. Mouths will water at the summer menu with an array of divine delicacies including: Pork Belly with Celeriac Remoulade Shortloin of Hawkes Bay Lamb, Warm Cervena Venison Salad and Garlic Zucchini and Feta Ravioli - to name just a few. Relax in the refined dining room and sup on your delicious New Zealand made award-winning wine to truly seal the deal.