We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
From $120 for a 30-Minute Scenic Flight over the Tongariro National Park incl. Mt Tongariro
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience some of the country's most beautiful scenery from above.
- Grab a 30-minute scenic flight with Tongariro Aviation from just $120.
- Take in spectacular views of Turangi Township, the Rotopounamu Saddle, to the active craters of Mt Tongariro.
- Enjoy a gentle loop over the Tama Lakes and Mt Ngauruhoe, and revel in a truly spectacular view of this special part of New Zealand.
If you've often spent long hours dreaming about exploring some of New Zealand's most iconic scenery but have decided the task would be much easier if you could grow a pair of wings, and glide gracefully across the country then here's a deal for you.
Take flight by grabbing a 30-minute scenic flight with Tongariro Aviation from just $120.
- Pay $120 for one person
- Pay $238 for two people
- Pay $355 for three people
What better way to explore the breathtaking scenery of Tongariro than grabbing this deal with Tongariro Aviation today. You won't have to worry about hiking up mountains that look like they'd be best left for Frodo Baggins to conquer, instead you'll get to experience the region in a truly unique manner. This summer treat yourself or someone special to this once in a life time opportunity and appreciate the iconic Tongariro National Park from above.
More Great Local Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.