We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Tongariro National Park Village
$250 for Two Nights for Two incl. Cooked Breakfasts with Allpress Espresso Each Morning, $100 Spiral Restaurant Voucher, Apres Ski Drinks & One Day's Unlimited WiFi (value up to $500)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get set for an exhilarating end of season winter getaway and make the most the school holidays at magnificent Mount Ruapehu.
- Grab a two night package for two at The Park Travellers' Lodge for only $250.
- Check out the stunning features of Mount Tongariro from State Highway 47 on a scenic drive. The friendly team can tell you about all the best vantage points.
- Enjoy a cooked breakfast with Allpress espresso coffee or tea both mornings before heading out to explore fantastic Whakapapa Ski Area.
- Escape any time of the week before summer comes along.
- Relax in front of the open log fire at the end of your day and enjoy filling meals from Spiral Restaurant, four house drinks from the Spiral Bar and a one day's worth of unlimited wifi.
Growing up, all your favourite holidays were snow-related. It's time to relive those carefree days of snow angels and steaming cups of cocoa beside the fire. Then again, you're probably old enough now to enjoy something a little stronger than cocoa.
For only $250 you can get two nights in a standard or loft hotel room for two at The Park Travellers' Lodge with cooked breakfast and Allpress coffee or tea each morning, a $100 Spiral Restaurant voucher, a one day unlimited wireless plan and four apres-ski house drinks from the Spiral Bar.
The Park Travellers’ Lodge is a character alpine lodge conveniently located near the base of Mount Ruapehu in the National Park Village. The Park is the perfect base for skiing, boarding or just playing and experiencing the snow this winter being only 20 minutes’ drive to the Whakapapa ski area. You can enjoy all the essential après ski facilities (hot tubs, drying room, rustic lounge with open fire places, bar and restaurant and wireless internet) to top off a fantastic day on the mountain.