We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Office Cafe
$16 for Two BLT Meals incl. Fries (value $32)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the joys of The Office, with no hard work required.
- Grab two BLT meals including fries for $16 at The Office Cafe-Restaurant.
- Boasting quality, fresh ingredients - locally sourced - it's good, honest food delivered with a smile.
- Pop into The Office for welcoming service and a relaxing meal for two.
When you proposition another with the invitation, "why don't we go to the office for a meal", you might receive a quizzical look. Sure, it's important to appear enthusiastic about work, to show initiative. But is taking your partner, a friend or even a mere acquaintance, there for a meal - just a step too far? In today's case, no it isn't. To elaborate, you'll be off to The Office Cafe-Restaurant for a deliciously satisfying meal for two.
Discover the joys of The Office with no hard work required. Enjoy two BLT meals including fries for just $16 and take a definite break from work.
Boasting quality, fresh ingredients - locally sourced - The Office Cafe-Restaurant is the place for good, honest food delivered with a smile. Tuck into a triple decker sandwich layered on white or multigrain bread with crispy bacon, fresh tomato and crisp lettuce, served with fries. While you're feasting on your BLT meal, make sure you take a look at all the other goodies on offer from the chilled beverages to the Chiasso coffee, freshly baked treats and more.
More Great Local Deals
Chris Jolly Outdoors
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.