We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The New Zealand Cheese School
$89 for a Double Brie Cheese Making Workshop incl. Mascarpone Culture & Cheese Tasting or $65 for a Fast & Fun Holloumi & Ricotta Workshop - Both on the 9th of March (value up to $155)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make sure the only thing cheesy in your skill-set is the art of creating your own gourmet cheese.
- Grab a double brie cheese making workshop including mascarpone culture and cheese tasting for $89 or pay $65 for a fast and fun holloumi and ricotta workshop including mascarpone culture and cheese tasting, from The New Zealand Cheese School.
- Discover how to make double brie so you can take your cooking skill home to show off to your family.
- Enjoy a delicious cheese tasting from Over The Moon Diary.
- Wow all your friends by whipping up some fresh halloumi and ricotta.
What is cheddars favourite music? R'n'Brie. If your jokes are as cheesy as a block of cheddar then it's probably time to take up a new hobby and leave the funny stuff to the comedians.
Grab a double brie cheese making workshop including mascarpone culture and cheese tasting for $89 or pay $65 for a fast and fun holloumi and ricotta workshop including mascarpone culture and cheese tasting, from The New Zealand Cheese School.
If anyone knows and loves cheese, it's the New Zealand Cheese School. They're not only passionate about the standard and quality of speciality cheese in New Zealand. They love cheese so much they want to share their enthusiasm with this delicious and nutritious food with the rest of the country.
The first option is in Rotorua on 9th of March from 9.00am to 1.00pm. You will get to make double brie, from adding starter to the pre-warmed milk, followed by adding rennet, cutting the curd, stirring the curds, hooping and turning and you'll then be given instructions on how to finish off your cheese at home. Each workshop includes a demonstration of whey Ricotta and a gourmet cheese tasting from Over The Moon Dairy.
The second option is also on the 9th of March, from 2.00pm - 4.00pm. You'll be shown how to make halloumi by the experts and then you'll get the chance to make your own, whilst making Ricotta along the way. You will be able to taste the end result in the class, as well as a gourmet cheese tasting from Over The Moon Dairy.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.