We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Beauty Room - Rotorua
From $69 for a Christmas Gift Beauty Package & Voucher (value up to $175)
- Give the gift that keeps on giving - beauty!
- Grab a Christmas gift beauty pack from $69 from The Beauty Room Rotorua.
- Choose from a spray tan, eyebrow wax, eyelash tint and $70 voucher for $69 or a luxury pedicure, half leg wax & $100 voucher for $99.
Santa tries his best to get it right for everyone but we have to remember he's only human. Even he can be kept up by the neighbours dog, has stress about where to put the in-laws when they come to stay and has the pressing task of fixing that loose shower head which has been droopy for months. Let him take a load of this year and sort a prezzie for yourself or friend which is sure to please.
Grab a Christmas gift beauty voucher from $69 from The Beauty Room Rotorua. Choose from:
- $69 for Spray tan, eyebrow wax, eyelash tint & $70 voucher
- $99 for Luxury pedicure, half leg wax & $100 voucher
The Beauty Room Rotorua has got beauty down to a fine art. Always seeking out new and exciting techniques, these lovely ladies are always keen to share their knowledge of traditional and modern beauty secrets. Enjoy one of these luxurious gift packs for yourself or give away as a special gift to your bestie, mum or any other deserving lady in your life.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.