We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The BBQ Master Taupo
$14 for an All-You-Can-Eat Three Course Buffet (value $27.90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat yourself to some fresh, tasty food that's cooked by the BBQ masters.
- Grab an all-you-can-eat buffet dinner at The BBQ Master Taupo for just $14 per person.
- Choose exactly what you want and have it cooked fresh just the way you like it.
- Feast your eyes and your taste buds on a huge range of meat, seafood, soups, salads and desserts.
Many of us dedicate ourselves to mastering one skill during our time here on Earth. While some of us focus all our attention on juggling chainsaws or attempting to break obscure world records that no one has ever heard of, there are a few that aim to use their skills to please the masses.
The BBQ Master in Taupo is a place where you'll find a group of chefs entirely dedicated to perfecting the art of barbecuing. And the good news is that today you can grab an all-you-can-eat buffet dinner at this fine establishment for just $14 per person.
The best part about a buffet is that you get to choose what you like. At The BBQ Master they've taken that one step further — you choose the ingredients they make it from. The chef will cook it right there on the hotplate so it's done just the way you like it. And your choices are pretty extensive. Carnivores can choose from beef, lamb, pork or trusty chicken. There's also seafood galore and more veg than you could shake a carrot stick at. Starters include hot soups and fresh salads, and when it gets round to dessert time the chefs will prepare pancakes right on the spot. You can top them with ice cream, sprinkles and toppings of your choice — how can you say no to such mastery?
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.