We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Banyan Tree Cafe, Taupo
$18 for 2 Breakfast or Lunch Meals at The Banyan Tree Cafe within Taupo Palmers Gardenworld (value up to $36)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Untangle your yo-yo self.
- Grab two breakfast or lunch meals at The Banyan Tree Cafe in Taupo Palmers Gardenworld for just $18.
- Seek out a place to escape among the flora and fauna.
- Catch up with a friend over a nice meal.
- Leave feeling satisfied and refreshed.
People are like yo-yos. Sometimes we slack off, and other times we get all wound up when other people pull on our strings. Often we get tangled up and can't unwind. That is why it's important to seek out places where we can escape for a few moments during a hectic day. Grab two breakfast or lunch meals at The Banyan Tree Cafe in Taupo Palmers Gardenworld and find recluse among the flora and fauna.
The Banyan Tree Cafe is tucked inside Taupo Palmers Gardenworld, away from the hustle and bustle of the world. Grab a friend and escape from the stresses of the day-to-day while you catch up over breakfast or lunch. The tranquil garden centre setting provides a natural oasis from the concrete jungle just beyond the doors. You will leave The Banyan Tree Cafe feeling satisfied, refreshed and ready to take on the world.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.