We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Amazing Maze 'n' Maize
$22 for Entry to the Cornevil Horror Maze for Two People (value $44)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- With new scares for 2013, you'll never want to be alone in the dark again.
- Grab two entries to the Cornevil maze at The Amazing Maze 'n' Maize for $22.
- Thrill yourself, your friends or your colleagues with a trip to this fear-filled attraction.
- Come prepared with torches and a change of underwear; you won’t be disappointed.
- Check the Facebook page 'CornevilBOP' the next day to see if your screams were captured on camera!
You've tried the amazing maize maze. Now try the amazingly scary maze. Grab two entries to the Cornevil horror maze at The Amazing Maze 'n' Maize for $22.
Cornevil Horror Maze is the most exciting, adrenalin pumping, crazy entertainment possible in a field of corn. Have the living bejeezus scared out of you by the terror actors who come out crawling, moaning, groaning, screaming or exploding with chainsaws running. Fans of fear will be pleased to know that this is an R16 attraction (ID may be required) as it is not for the faint hearted and definitely not for children. Prepare to be scared.
The Cornevil Maze is thrilling entertainment for work groups, social clubs or just groups of friends. The first groups of victims will be allowed into CornEvil from dark (around 8.30pm), with entries until 10.00pm. CornEvil closes when all the victims have found their way out or have pleaded for mercy, whichever comes first.
Reservations unnecessary – terror complimentary!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.