We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Living Water Spa @ Taupo DeBretts
$25 for a Full Day Family Pass (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy mineral bathing at its best for the whole family at Taupo DeBretts.
- Grab a full day family pass to Taupo DeBretts Hot Springs for $25 or a one year family pools pass for $160.
- The pass also gets you 10% off any Living Water Day Spa treatment so you can relax while the kids play.
- Let the kids enjoy the water playground complete with hydroslide and giant chess set while the adults relax in a private pool.
- Enjoy the pools all year round with a family pass available.
- Pack up a picnic or stay for a BBQ onsite afterwards.
Set in a steaming thermal valley, Taupo DeBretts is a destination for locals and visitors alike. For 120 years the secluded charms and healing properties have been beckoning both young and old to bathe in these waters. That’s about 120 years of kids keeping themselves entertained for hours on end and 120 years of grown-ups relaxing in the mineral-rich waters.
Grab a full day family pass to Taupo DeBretts Hot Springs for $25 or a one year family pools pass for a crazy $160.
Now it’s your chance to take part in 120 years of splashing, soaking, sliding, swimming, sunbathing and spa-ing with one of these family passes. Make your day even better and put the money you save from this deal towards a picnic lunch or BBQ! This coupon will allow you to do it all: access to private pools, an amazing kids' water playground that includes a giant dragon hydroslide, the mushroom shower, a children’s pool and a game of giant chess. And while the kids play for hours you’ll get to sit back and experience the first-class mineral bathing for yourself. A soak in the mineral-rich volcanic spring water will relax your muscles, purify your skin, increase blood circulation and eliminate toxins. Doesn’t that just make you want to breathe deeply, close your eyes and sigh? Well, what are you waiting for? Don’t dream it - do it. Just pack the kids in the car and head to Taupo DeBretts, where you can give the kids something to rave about while you enjoy some much deserved time for the whole family.
You’ll find Taupo DeBretts Hot Springs on the Thermal Explorer Highway (SH5) travelling towards Napier, about one kilometre from the lake front. It's right next door to Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort (great accommodation with a holiday park and spa chalets) and the Hilton Lake Taupo (luxury accommodation and fine dining) so you've got all your bases covered for an excellent day out in Taupo.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.