We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Tamaki Maori Village
50% off a Maori Culture Experience at Tamaki Maori Village (value $105)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience Aotearoa and Maori culture how it was before Europeans came ashore.
- Grab an adult entry to Tamaki Maori Village for just $52.
- Participate in a traditional Maori welcome, enjoy the interactive experience and enjoy the 30-minute cultural performance.
- Wrap the whole night up with a traditional hangi meal - buffet style.
The Land of the Long White Cloud has a fascinating history. Founded on myth and legend, confrontations and warfare, Maori discovery and European colonisation. We might be one of the most isolated nations in the world but we've certainly got one of the most interesting beginnings.
Enjoy a fascinating re-enactment of Aotearoa's unique history and experience ancient Maori culture at Tamaki Maori Village. Grab this deal and take a stroll back in time for just $52. Deal includes transportation, four hours of entertainment and a traditional feast.
Experience New Zealand’s most awarded cultural experience — Tamaki Maori Village. Share in the powhiri, the ancient ceremony of welcome, before entering the pre-European village nestled in the 200 year old Tawa Forest. The living comes alive with the sights, sounds and activities of days gone by, including facial tattooing, weaving, carving and demonstrations of how food was cooked and preserved many years ago.
At the heart of the village enter the ancestral meeting house and and be wowed by a powerful cultural performance — including action songs, poi, stick games and the world famous Haka. The sharing of food is an important part of Maori custom and you will be invited to a traditional hangi feast. Witness the earth being carefully scraped away from the hangi pit to reveal baskets of mouth-watering food cooked beneath the ground on hot stones. The evening draws to an end with the poroporoaki – the official closing ceremony. There will be songs (waiata) and speeches (whaikorero), before your transfer back to Rotorua City with your Tamaki Drivers and Guides. It's a unique Aotearoa experience never to forget.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.