We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Strike Zone, Rotorua
$9 for Two Games of 10 Pin Bowling (value $18)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put that loose change to good use.
- Grab two games of ten pin bowling at Strike Zone Entertainment Rotorua for just $9.
- Keep track on the automated score board.
- Grab a snack or a full meal from the Silver Spoon on-site cafe.
You've been saintly and cleaned the car inside and out and vaccumed the whole house, including under the couch cushions. Your efforts have been rewarded with a total of $9 in loose change. Now, what to do with it? How many options are there these days for a fun outing that will give you change from a tenner?
This deal is the only option you need! Get along to Strike Zone Entertainment Rotorua and enjoy two games of ten pin bowling for just $9.
Strike Zone Entertainment is kid friendly so it’s a great family destination. Anyone over the age of three can have a go. There are even light weight ramps and balls to make it easier. The scoring is completely automated, so don't worry if maths isn’t your strong suit. You even get a computer print out at the end of your game. All your gear can be hired at the store, but you may want to bring along your own socks. There are plenty of lanes, so you won’t sit around growing old waiting for your turn. You can also pick up some snacks and drinks or sit down for a proper meal at the Silver Spoon fully licensed on site cafe.
More Great Local Deals
Life Acupuncture Clinic
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.