We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$22 for One Individual Entry or $45 for One Team Entry (value up to $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make the most of your summer.
- Grab an entry to the Mangawhai Triathalon on Sunday February 24 2013.
- Pay $22 for one individual entry or $45 for one team entry.
- If you don't want to go it alone, round up a team and work with your strengths.
- Be in to win some fantastic prizes on the day.
What have you got planned this summer? Knocking off a few novels and more then a few bevvies? Before you open up that lounge chair and slip on your nifty bottle opener ring, imagine heading back to work after the holidays, looking and feeling better then ever.
Take part in the Mangawhai Triathalon on Sunday February 24 2013. Pay $22 for one individual entry or $45 for one team entry.
Most of the action (start/ finish/ transition points) will be at the end of Mangawhai Heads Road next to the Mangawhai Heads Motor Camp, a great little spot to enjoy a picnic after your event. This is the ideal chance for those new to triathalons to get their feet wet (literally). If you find the idea of a full triathalon a bit daunting, round up your family or friends and enter as a team. Teams can be made up of two to three participants with each person completing only one or two of the disciplines. If you love cycling and running but don’t fancy the swim, you just need to find a friend who is keen to get in the water...easy!
Start time is 8.15am. Swim 500m or kayak 1.5km, then cycle 17km and run 5km. Make a weekend of it and enjoy the many fun activities there are to do in magical Mangawhai. There are fantastic prizes up for grabs, including a Black Thunder Mountain Bike from AvantiPlus, Fullers GreatSights Cruise vouchers, ASICS gear and loads more. Don't miss your chance to commit to your New Year’s resolution of getting more active now by signing yourself up to train for and complete this fun triathalon event.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.