We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$189 for a One-Hour In-Chair EURO Non Peroxide Laser Teeth Whitening Package (value $884)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Want brighter whiter teeth? Here's your chance with 100% money back guarantee.
- Grab a one-hour in-chair EURO non peroxide laser treatment, consultation and touch up pen with LED light from SparkleWhite Christchurch for just $189.
- Transform your smile by up to ten shades.
- Change your life and give yourself the smile you have always wanted.
- SparkleWhite is NZ's largest Teeth whitening company with over 10,000 new smiles in the last four years.
Crack a smile that glistens.
Show off your teeth again after a EURO by SparkleWhite Non Peroxide one-hour in-chair teeth whitening treatment for just $189 from SparkleWhite Christchurch and you'll also get a touch up pen with LED light.
Have you always wanted a brighter whiter smile but couldn't afford it? Well here's your chance to get the smile you deserve today and keep it for up to two years. Show off your teeth again after a EURO by SparkleWhite non peroxide one-hour in chair teeth whitening treatment. Pay just $189 for the only treatment of its kind in NZ, it even comes with a money back guarantee (guaranteed two shades lighter). Receive a pre-treatment consultation with a qualified registered and certified teeth whitening practitioner, after which you'll receive a one-hour session of laser teeth whitening and a EURO home whitening touch up kit with LED light.
Valid at SparkleWhite Christchurch only.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Rotorua - Taupo
Rotorua - Taupo
Rotorua - Taupo
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.