We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
First In Ltd
$49 for a 263 LED Solar Icicle Fairy Light
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Only eight hours solar charging time.
- Grab 263 LED Solar Icicle Lights for only $49.
- Get some icicle magic in the middle of summer.
- Save money on the power bill by using only solar energy.
- Choose from two colours; white and warm yellow.
Franklin Road during December, the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about Christmas lights. How about these LED Solar Icicle Lights? 263 lights attached, all powered by the sun's energy. Lucky for us Kiwi's, the sun beams down during December, soaking into the solar panel to give us a great evening show. That'll cut down the power bill for sure!
Get some icicles up on your house, even in the middle of summer.
- 263 LED lights in total
- 57 lines in total
- 8 hours charging time
- Up to 8-12 hours glow at night
- Come on automatically at dusk
- No electrical power needed, just solar energy hitting the solar panel
- Waterproof, fine for outdoor use
- 8 functions: Steady On, Fast Twinkling, Slow Twinkling, Slow Flashing In Series, Slow Flshing In reverse Series, Fast Flashing In Series, Slow Flashing In Series Followed By, Reverse Series, All Off. Each sequence will last for approximately 10 seconds.
- Batteries needed to store sun's energy - you can replace them with rechargeable batteries
- Choose from two colours; White and Warm Yellow
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.