We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Slim You International
$29 for Damian Kristof's 21-Day Body Blitz Programme (value $67)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Conquer the cravings.
- Grab the 21-Day Body Blitz programme from Slim You International for just $29.
- Brought to you by Phyllis Briggs and Damian Kristof, presenter of TV3's Downsize Me.
- Grab the instantly downloadable programme and kickstart your weight management with this comprehensive programme.
Before the late night chocolates and the weekend takeaways start to make themselves known around your tummy, get your nutrition and weight management back on track with today's deal. It's called the 21-Day Body Blitz Programme and it could be just the kickstart you've been looking for.
Pay just $29 for the 21-Day Body Blitz Programme and get a weight management plan that could help you tackle resistant fat stores.
Brought to you by Slim You International and created by Damian Kristof (naturopath, presenter of TV3's Downsize Me) and businesswoman Phyllis Briggs, the programme lasts for 21 days and is used as a kickstart for longer-term weight management. With the instantly downloadable programme, you can start making positive changes NOW.
What you'll get:
- A downloadable plan.
- Advice on how to use food to manage cravings and feel energised.
- Four downloaded recordings which are designed to complement your weight management programme.
For more information about what this product could do for you, click here.
Please note: Results differ due to the nature of an individual's commitment to the programme and individual efforts. This program is not intended for people who are pregnant, have heart disease, diabetes, cancer, bulimia, anorexia or other serious health problems. It is safe for people with high blood pressure and cholesterol issues, pre diabetes, and insulin resistance.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.