We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Rotorua Duck Tours
50% off a 90-Minute City & Lakes Tour (value up to $68)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Splashdown in to two lakes and visit three in an authentic WWII amphibious vehicle.
- Pay just $34 for adults and $19 for children for the City and Lakes Tour with Rotorua Duck Tours!
- See the most exceptional sights Rotorua has to offer both on and off the water.
- Take your ducklings out for a great amphibious adventure.
It’s big, it’s yellow and it’s been described as a cross between a safari vehicle and a parade float... But no matter how you see it, it’s still the best way to see the city. Welcome to Rotorua Duck Tours, home of the legendary yellow amphibious vehicle. It’s a unique way to get around all the best spots on and off the water.
Grab your pass to a day of wet and wild fun with a 90 minute tour at $50% off for ducks and ducklings. Here are your options:
- Pay just $34 for an adult pass
- Pay only $19 for a child pass
The City and Lakes tour from Rotorua Duck Tours will show you some of Rotorua's most spectacular sights. The experienced guide will fill you in on the rich history, landmarks and all those local legends that are worth their weight in gold. Highlights include Lake Rotorua, Mokoia Island and the Geothermal Sulphur Point. You’ll also cruise past the renowned Government Gardens, the Museum, Blue Baths - and that's just to name a few! If you find you’re a bit of a tour addict after this, not to worry. They have a range of other tours to choose from to see even more.
During summer tours depart three times a day from the Rotorua i-Site on Fenton Street at 11.00am, 1.00pm or 3.00pm - rain or shine.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.