We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Rotorua Duck Tours
50% off a 90-Minute City & Lakes Tour (value up to $68)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Splashdown in to two lakes and visit three in an authentic WWII amphibious vehicle.
- Pay just $34 for adults and $19 for children for the City and Lakes Tour with Rotorua Duck Tours!
- See the most exceptional sights Rotorua has to offer both on and off the water.
- Take your ducklings out for a great amphibious adventure.
It’s big, it’s yellow and it’s been described as a cross between a safari vehicle and a parade float... But no matter how you see it, it’s still the best way to see the city. Welcome to Rotorua Duck Tours, home of the legendary yellow amphibious vehicle. It’s a unique way to get around all the best spots on and off the water.
Grab your pass to a day of wet and wild fun with a 90 minute tour at $50% off for ducks and ducklings. Here are your options:
- Pay just $34 for an adult pass
- Pay only $19 for a child pass
The City and Lakes tour from Rotorua Duck Tours will show you some of Rotorua's most spectacular sights. The experienced guide will fill you in on the rich history, landmarks and all those local legends that are worth their weight in gold. Highlights include Lake Rotorua, Mokoia Island and the Geothermal Sulphur Point. You’ll also cruise past the renowned Government Gardens, the Museum, Blue Baths - and that's just to name a few! If you find you’re a bit of a tour addict after this, not to worry. They have a range of other tours to choose from to see even more.
During summer tours depart three times a day from the Rotorua i-Site on Fenton Street at 11.00am, 1.00pm or 3.00pm - rain or shine.