We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Rotorua Aquatic Centre
$15 for a Two-Day Unison Lake Safety Programme for Children
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your kids the skills they need to stay safe while enjoying the lakes of Rotorua.
- Pay only $15 for a two-day Unison Lake Safety Programme for children hosted by Rotorua Aquatic Centre.
- Suitable for kids aged between five and 15 years old.
- Bring your kids along on October 8th and 9th for a day of learning and water-based fun.
- Don't leave things up to chance – get the little ones water-safe today.
With 17 lakes in the Rotorua region, we have a multitude of places to cool off during the warmer months. But lakes don't come without dangers, and it definitely pays to prepare the little ones for the possibility of something going wrong.
Give your kids the necessary aquatic skills to safely enjoy the lakes of Rotorua. Pay only $15 for a two-day Unison Lake Safety Programme for children hosted by Rotorua Aquatic Centre.
The Unison Lake Safety Programme is an initiative, which was started by the partnership formed between the Rotorua District Council, Rotorua Aquatic Centre and Swimsation, with major sponsorship support coming from Unison – The Power Lines People.
Designed to equip children in the community with the key elements of aquatic awareness and lake safety, this four-hour programme runs over two days and will to ensure that kids have the necessary skills to survive when things go wrong during a day at the lake. As part of this training programme, the kids will be taught:
- deep water survival skills;
- rope throws and rescues;
- swimming skills and survival strokes; and
- how to use a life jacket.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.