We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Rhythm and Vines
$529 for a Rhythm & Vines Ticket & Mates/Couples Hoodoo Camping Pack (value $1,011)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head to the biggest New Years celebration this side of the world.
- Grab a Rhythm and Vines ticket and a Hoodoo mates/couples camping pack for $529.
- Check out the likes of Chase and Status, Six60, Flume, Tame Impala and Mark Ronson.
- Enjoy camping at the brand new Lower Treble campsite just an eight minute stroll from all the action.
- Valid for a full festival pass (three-nights of camping and three-day R&V pass).
The Americans have their famous wet and wild Spring Break holiday, while Aussies have the week-long non-stop party that is Schoolies. But don't despair young Kiwis - we throw the greatest party of them all right here in New Zealand.
Don't spend new years at any old party and head to the hottest blow-out in New Zealand with a Rhythm and Vines ticket and a mates/couples Hoodoo camping pack for just $529. Your package includes:
- One R&V three-day pass with onsite camping at lower trebel
- One Hoodoo tent for mates/couples (R&V will contact you to see if you want one the queen or two single air matresses)
The Hoodoo tent pack includes:
- One festival tent
- Two camprest chairs
- One queen airbed or two single airbeds depending on your preference
- Two sleeping bags
- Two portable LED lights
- One air pump for matresses (batteries included)
All you need to do is arrive at R&V to your hoodoo tent pre-pitched and all ready to go in Lower Treble Campsite. And if you don't want it pre-pitched all you need to do is email the peeps at HOODOO on firstname.lastname@example.org and request to pick up your pack instead. They will have a HOODOO tent at the entry gates where you can pick up. It's as easy as that. HOODOO tents are known as two second tents, literally throw your crafty little two second tent and it will pop up in front of your eyes, in seconds! The tents streamline design is made from the highest quality construction and is guaranteed waterproof to keep you dry. All accessories are of high quality standard you would find in a good outdoor camping store.
Lower Treble Campsite
Lower Treble is the newest of the four camp sites just an eight minute stroll from the action and therefore more peaceful. You'll be able to relax in the lush green field and will get to enjoy hot showers and toilets and access to the additional amenities provided.
Please note that campers in Lower Treble will not be able to visit Mid or Bass Camp, but can visit Treble Camp. Also please see festival map showing Lower Treble here. To buy an additional three-day pass with Lower Treble camping click here.
Since 2003 Rhythm and Vines has been pulling the crowds with incredible line-ups and plenty of buzz. Held at Waiohiki Estate vineyard near Gisborne, it offers picturesque scenery, the best musical acts and plenty of food and beverage options to help you ring in the new year. Taking place over three exciting nights, you and your buddies will party from sun down to sun rise in a electric atmosphere. Featuring performances by Kimbra, Tame Impala, Chase and Status, Netsky, Mark Ronson, and Hospitality, you'll be set for a new years you'll never forget.
Click here to see the full lineup.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.