We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$20 for a One Entrée, One Main & Glass of Wine for One (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Revamp tired taste-buds.
- Grab a two-course dinner and a glass of wine for one person at Relish Cafe for just $20.
- Drool over an entree, main and slurp on a glass of delicious house wine.
- Enjoy great food and friendly service.
Jaded taste-buds can lead to boredom, a loss of appetite and an unwelcome desire to munch on the barber's pole when passing. Ignite your palette and add a little color to your culinary lifestyle with today’s deal.
Grab a delicious two-course with a glass of house wine for one person at Relish Cafe for just $20. Choose an entree, main and pair with a glass of cool, crisp wine.
Relish Cafe in Rotorua offers an innovative menu serving with a variety of the highest quality sweet and savoury dishes served to you in a cool, funky atmosphere. With today's GrabOne deal, you can enjoy a choice of delicious entrees, mains as well as a glass of the finest NZ house wine. Relish endeavour to personalise their service to help make every customer’s visit enjoyable and relaxing.
Here's the full menu, or click here to see it online:
- Thai spring roll
- Chicken skewers with satay sauce
- Manzoni's fettuccine with chicken
- Lamb shank
- Satay chicken greek salad
- Chicken green curry
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.