We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$39 for a Rectangular Bean Bag 140cm x 180cm
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fancy diving into a marshmallow of softness when you come home from work?
- Grab a rectangular bean bag 140cm x 180cm from Crazysales for just $39.
- Ideal to use both indoors and outdoors.
There's something pretty chic about throwing yourself on the floor and chilling out in front of the television. The thing is, the floor is pretty hard and not all that cosy. If only you had a giant marshmallow to dive into when you came home from work... we can't give you a giant marshmallow, but this is the next best thing. Grab a rectangular bean bag for $39 from crazysales.
- Ideal for both indoors and outdoors
- Zip-up side opening
- Color: White
- Shape: Rectangular
- Material: 100% polyester Oxford fabric in 420D with pvc coating
- Dimensions (L x W): 180cm x 140cm
- Approx. 350 litres of beans needed (not included)
- 1x rectangular bean bag.
- 1x inner bag.
*Note: Beans not included.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.