We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Reading Cinemas - Rotorua
$4 Movie Ticket to Reading Cinemas in Rotorua (value $14.80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- See any new-release or recent movie for only $4!
- That's a ridiculous 73% off normal prices!
- Finally see those new releases that your friends have been raving about for months but that you still haven't seen.
- Buy 1 for you and gift another for a friend.
- And you've got 6 months to use your coupon.
Lights, Camera, Action!
Have you had your eye on a new release movie for a while, but you've just been too skint to see it? Don't you worry your pretty little head about that - today you can score a ticket to any movie of your choice for only $4!
Hold up a minute right there - is that a misprint? Nope, it's true: today it'll only cost you 4 smackers to see any movie you want to. And at that kind of price, you'll have loads left over to splash out on popcorn and general sugary goodness.
Today's GrabOne coupons are only redeemable for a standard movie at Reading Cinemas in Rotorua, but that still leaves you with plenty of options. So buy a ticket for yourself, snaffle up another one for a friend, parent or potential lover and head out to the movies for a ridiculously cheap night on the town.
Remember, you're allowed one coupon each, plus you can gift one to a friend. Double reminder, your coupons are only redeemable at Reading Cinemas in Rotorua. And one more thing, these coupons only apply to a standard film so no 3D, super deluxe or any other fandangled movie-watching experience!
Buy your GrabOne tickets today and remember to tell all your friends about this amazing offer via Facebook, Twitter and email!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.