We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Quest Hotel - Tauranga
$219 for Two Nights for Two People incl. Continental Breakfast, Internet, Parking & Late Checkout
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head to Tauranga for sun, sand, surf and all the other 's' words summer provides.
- Grab two nights for two people in a studio apartment at Quest Tauranga for just $219.
- You'll also get a continental breakfast in your room both mornings, free Internet, parking and a late checkout.
- Situated right in the heart of Tauranga's exciting dining and shop[ping centre, you're also just a short drive from the golden sands and crystal blue surf of Mount Maunganui.
With summer here, head to Tauranga and enjoy a pre or post Christmas getaway for two.
Grab two nights for two people in a studio apartment at Quest Tauranga for just $219. Enjoy a continental breakfast in your room both mornings, free Internet, parking and a late checkout.
Snuggle up in your air conditioned apartment, enjoy a spa or sauna in the complex or head out to the beach, just a 15 minute drive away, to the surf or opt for the inner harbour peace and quiet. Centrally located with Tauranga’s main shopping and dining district just a few minutes' walk away, and just a short drive to the sun, sea and surf of the Mount, you’re guaranteed an amazing mini break. Your studio apartment boasts a living/dining area, Sky digital, DVD player, a spa bath and a spacious and comfortable king sized bed. Want to stay longer (and you will) buy two deals and just keep on relaxing. Want to bring some friends? For just $35 per head, per night, upgrade to a two bedroom apartment.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.