We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Quest Cintra Lane - Auckland
$119 for One Night or $20 to secure the deal for Two People in a Studio Apartment incl. Late Checkout, WiFi & Complimentary Bottle of Wine at Quest on Cintra Lane, Auckland (value up to $411)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy wide views of the Auckland harbour and the city.
- Grab one night for two people in a studio apartment for $119 or two nights for two people for $199 at Quest Apartments on Cintra Lane.
- Pay $20 for one night or $40 for two nights to secure the deal then pay the rest when you arrive.
- Receive late checkout, WiFi and a complimentary bottle of wine during your stay.
- Take a quick walk to Auckland's key sights or stay inside to enjoy a lazy day in your king sized bed.
After late nights at the office, weekends filled with errands to run, and countless nights of disrupted sleep, you'd think you would've lost your cool and viciously attacked a photocopier by now. Send yourself away for a night or two before you do.
Check out from your everyday life for a blissful one night stay for two people in a studio apartment at Quest on Cintra Lane for $119. Including, late checkout, WiFi and a complimentary bottle on wine you'll feel far away from your usual routine. Pay $199 for a two night stay for two people and enjoy a couple of evenings of relaxation. You also have the option put down $20 for one night or $40 for two nights to secure the deal, then pay the rest when you arrive.
Set in the bustling city centre with views of the harbour and the wider city, Quest on Cintra Lane is the perfect place to unwind after a long week or spend a naughty night at on a week night. A close walk from museums, galleries, shops and restaurants, you'll have plenty to do during your short stay. No one would blame you if you wanted to stay inside the whole time. Your studio apartment offers a comfortable super king sized bed with an ensuite bathroom and fully equipped kitchen. With a DVD player and a private balcony, you'll be keen to return for another mini-break soon.
Buy with confidence with GrabOne Escapes.
Found an escape you like the look of? Keen to make your booking? Purchase the package then contact the accommodation provider direct to make your booking. If you call them within 48 hours of purchasing your GrabOne offer and cannot secure the date you want, simply email or call our Helpdesk team and we will happily refund your purchase.
More Great Local Deals
Life Acupuncture Clinic
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.