We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$179 for 2000 A4 Corporate Letterheads or $276 for 5000 (value up to $670)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Go the extra mile for your business.
- Grab 2000 A4 corporate letterheads for $179 or grab 5000 for $276 from PrintPlus.
- Printed on high quality matt paper using full colour offset CMYK.
- Supply your print ready artwork and get ready to impress your clients.
When it comes to homework assignments there are two types of school students. The first will follow the guidelines and complete the work before handing it in on plain paper. The other student however, will do everything in their power to impress with colour, illustration and plenty of detail. If you were the latter then this is the deal for you.
Pay $179 for 2000 A4 corporate letterheads or $276 for 5000 from PrintPlus and enjoy fast and reliable service from an experienced team of professionals.
Coming in super smooth white art paper printed in high quality vivid inks, this is sure to show your clients that you mean business. Suitable for over-printing invoices and letters through any office printer you'll have no trouble impressing your clients. All you need to do is supply print ready artwork including a 3mm bleed and PrintPlus will do the rest.
- 100gsm superior corporate matt paper
- Full colour offset CMYK
- Print one side, reverse remains unprinted
- Shipped three working days after art approval via courier to any street address NZ-wide (excludes P.O.Boxes and rural delivery)
All design must be approved for print no later than 28 February 2013.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.