We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$22 for a 1-Month Pool Pass for Rotorua Residents at Polynesian Spa (value $43)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Banish the cold from your life by enveloping yourself in the warm therapeutic waters of Polynesian Spa.
- Grab one month of unlimited access to the adult pools and priest spa along with the family spa at the Polynesian Spa for only $22 valid for one adult.
- Join the Polynesian Spa in celebrating their 40th birthday with today's deal!
- Experience the therapeutic properties of the alkaline adult pools and the acidic-based pools in the priest spa.
- Play with the kids in the fun-filled family spa.
It's definitely getting colder, if you're not careful that coldness might seep into your bones and you won't be able to extract it till spring time. Banish the chills by enveloping yourself in the tranquil and recuperative waters of the mineral pools at Polynesian Spa.
If you're lucky enough to be a Rotovegan resident today's deal is the perfect antidote to the onset of winter, grab a one-month pool pass to the Polynesian Spa for only $22 and get 30 days of unlimited access to the adult pools, priest spa and the family spa.
The adult pools and priest spa are the perfect place to escape from the kids and completely relax. The adult pools consist of four marble-lined alkaline pools kept at a temperature of approximately 38 degrees. The three priest pools are fed from the radium hot spring which means the water is slightly acidic and renowned for its therapeutic properties. Today's deal also gives you access to the family spa, so you can bring the kids along to play in the large freshwater chlorinated pool (kept at approximately 33 degrees), where there's a toddlers section and a hydro slide. Enjoy the comfort of two hot mineral pools kept at 37*C and 40*C with the kids. Don't put away your togs just because the days of summer are gone, pop them on and head down to Polynesian Spa for some therapeutic relaxation.