We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$55 for a 60-Minute Back, Hands & Feet Massage Scrub Treatment or $45 for Spray Tan & set of Gelish Nails
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discard the ratchet of stress and allow your body to unwind.
- Grab a 60-minute massage for your back, hands and feet at Pampered for just just $55 or $45 for a spray tan and set of gelish nails.
- Relax in the hands of total professionals.
- Let the aches and pains of everyday stress vanish.
- Pamper yourself with a well-deserved time-out.
Stress has squirmed into your body - and now, like an invisible ratchet, it twists and tightens your muscles, making them feel tense and uncomfortable. The tension is increasing every day and your body is starting to feel like a twisted clump of knots. Well, we think it's time to bring an end to the ratchet of stress!
Grab a 60-minute massage for your back, hands and feet at Pampered for just just $55 or $45 for a spray tan and set of gelish nails.
Pampered lives and breathes all things woman. Located within the ladies-only Contours gym, Pampered believes in women taking time out for themselves to relax, refresh and rejuvenate. Your back, hands and feet deserve undivided attention: unwind in the care of total professionals as the aches and pains of reality simply vanish. Looking great is also important. Opt for the second option to receive a gorgeous glowing spray tan and a set of gelish nails in a colour to dazzle.
More Great Local Deals
Life Acupuncture Clinic
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.