We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Our BackYard Pub
$15 for $30 Food & Beverage Dinner Voucher for the Newly Opened Our BackYard Pub in Rotorua (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Switch your back yard for Our Back Yard.
- Grab a $30 food and beverage dinner voucher for Our Back Yard and head down to this newly opened pub in Rotorua for some good beer, good wine, good food and good times.
- Spoil yourself with the choice of many great tap beers and even more by the bottle.
- Be sure of a good feed with the range of good Kiwi grub available.
Your back yard probably doesn't have a huge range of beers, or someone to prepare great food for you. It probably doesn't have the atmosphere and magic of a real pub either. But this one does. Grab a $30 food and beverage dinner voucher for Our Back Yard and head down to this newly opened pub in Rotorua for some good beer, good wine, good food and good times.
You'll find all your favourite ales on tap, such as Speight’s Gold Medal, Speight’s Distinction, Speight’s Cider, Speight’s Cider, Waikato, Steinlager Super Cold and James Squire Amber Ale. here are also over 20 different beers by the bottle. The menu focusses on good honest Kiwi food and includes favourites such as burgers, steaks, pasta and salad. This newly opened pub is housed in a historic 1934 house which now feature two large outside deck areas that make it the perfect hang out this summer.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.