We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Naturally Kiwi Maori Massage and Healing
$60 for a One-Hour Traditional Mirimiri (Maori Massage) & Kawakawa Facial (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience relaxation in an authentic Kiwi-style.
- Grab a traditional Mirimiri (Maori massage) and Kawakawa facial at Naturally Kiwi Maori Massage & Healing for only $60.
- Experience one full hour of relaxation.
- Let the hands of an expert masseurs undo all those deep muscle knots.
Every culture has a unique take on how we should go about healing the human body. The Chinese opt for poking at the affected area with thin needles; the Americans side-step the issue by popping a pill; and the Spanish just drink wine to forget about the pain. As effective as all these methods might be, us Kiwis have come up with our own solution to this problem.
Grab this deal for only $60 and you'll get to experience a traditional Mirimiri (Maori massage) and a soothing Kawakawa facial at Naturally Kiwi Maori Massage & Healing for one full hour.
Inspired by the cultural traditions of the early Maori people, the team at Naturally Kiwi have perfected their massage techniques to give their customers a thoroughly relaxing experience that encourages balance and harmony. Naturally Kiwi provides well-being of the spirit, body, soul and mind by promoting wholeness through traditional Maori massage and holistic wellness techniques. When you receive a massage from one of their masseurs, you're guaranteed to receive an authentic and culturally friendly service that will have you coming back for more. They pride themselves on Kiwi hospitality and ensure that customers always feel comfortable and welcome. When you desperately need to unwind, then you really couldn't choose a better place to go than Naturally Kiwi Maori Massage & Healing. Book now and let Naturally Kiwi Maori Massage & Healing restore you and your body to balance.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.