We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Charlie's Grill, Mitchell Downs Tavern
$13 for a Big Bob Burger Meal incl. Bob Burger, Chips & Glass of Beer or Soft Drink
- Drop the cutlery and wrap your fingers around this deal right now.
- Grab a Big Bob burger meal - which includes a Bob Burger, chips and a glass of beer or a soft drink - for just $13 at Charlie's Grill, Mitchell Downs Tavern.
- Enjoy a wide range of entertainment options with your mates, including pool tables, large screen TVs and a gaming room.
- Fill your stomach without emptying your wallet.
You've been a slave to proper conduct for too long. The time has come to free yourself of the steely shackles of cutlery, so that you can fully enjoy the meal placed before you.
Embrace your inner-Django by throwing down the knife and fork to enjoy a Big Bob burger meal - which includes a Bob Burger, chips and a glass of beer or a soft drink - for only $13 at Charlie's Grill, Mitchell Downs Tavern.
Charlie's Grill was created for downtime. Equipped with pool tables, large screen TVs and a gaming room, this laid-back spot offers entertainment to match the delicious meals on offer. If, after a long day at the office, you're looking for a place to relax with a group of mates, then there's no better place to visit than this. With this deal, you'll be able to wash down one of their real beef burgers with a beer or soft drink of your choice - ensuring that you have sufficient sustenance to enjoy an intense round of pool with your best mate.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.