We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Mitai Maori Village
$65 for One Adult Entry for Concert & Traditional Maori Hangi (value $106)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn about New Zealand's Maori culture.
- Grab one adult entry for concert and traditional Maori Hangi for $65 from Mitai Maori Village.
- Witness the warriors paddling the waka (ancient war canoe).
- Enjoy a rich, powerful and informative cultural show - learn of the past times, weaponry, ta moko (tattoo), song and dance and history which is relavant to the region of Rotorua.
- Dine on the succulent hangi which is served from a buffet alongside other tasty dishes and dessert (Suitable for vegetarians also).
- Participate in a short educational bush walk and learn of the flora and fauna and view the glow worms.
As soon as you step through these gates you will be transported back in time to New Zealand as you have never seen it before. Make your way through native bush and see the warriors paddle down the river in their Waka then perform the mighty Haka.
Grab one adult entry for concert and traditional Maori Hangi for $65 from Mitai Maori Village.
Five minutes from the city Mitai Maori Village offers you an authentic introduction to Maori Culture incorporating a ground cooked traditional hangi meal, an educational cultural performance encompasses stories about the past, carvings and ta moko (tattoo art), displays of weaponry and combat coupled with the grace and beauty of the poi dance and a spine tingling haka finale. Witness warriors in traditional dress paddling a waka (ancient warrior canoe) and glow worms in their natural habitat.