We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Mitai Maori Village
$65 for One Adult Entry for Concert & Traditional Maori Hangi (value $106)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn about New Zealand's Maori culture.
- Grab one adult entry for concert and traditional Maori Hangi for $65 from Mitai Maori Village.
- Witness the warriors paddling the waka (ancient war canoe).
- Enjoy a rich, powerful and informative cultural show - learn of the past times, weaponry, ta moko (tattoo), song and dance and history which is relavant to the region of Rotorua.
- Dine on the succulent hangi which is served from a buffet alongside other tasty dishes and dessert (Suitable for vegetarians also).
- Participate in a short educational bush walk and learn of the flora and fauna and view the glow worms.
As soon as you step through these gates you will be transported back in time to New Zealand as you have never seen it before. Make your way through native bush and see the warriors paddle down the river in their Waka then perform the mighty Haka.
Grab one adult entry for concert and traditional Maori Hangi for $65 from Mitai Maori Village.
Five minutes from the city Mitai Maori Village offers you an authentic introduction to Maori Culture incorporating a ground cooked traditional hangi meal, an educational cultural performance encompasses stories about the past, carvings and ta moko (tattoo art), displays of weaponry and combat coupled with the grace and beauty of the poi dance and a spine tingling haka finale. Witness warriors in traditional dress paddling a waka (ancient warrior canoe) and glow worms in their natural habitat.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.