We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Mini Golf NZ Rotorua
$14 for 18 Holes of Mini Golf & Three Laps of the V8 Simulator (value $29)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Deliver your A game.
- Grab a game of mini golf and V8 simulator experience for only $14 at Mini Golf NZ Rotorua.
- Enjoy a fun day of competition with your friends and family.
Mini golf is a really fun activity but sometimes we have to admit that it can get the best of us. Missing that super easy shot or seeing your mum take the lead can create an inner frustration that leads to ongoing misses. This course has got it sorted. Being surrounded by a beautiful, natural environment and peaceful music means you can keep calm and collected in order to delivery your A game.
Today you can grab 18 holes of mini golf at one of the most picturesque mini golf courses in the country. That's right, rock on down to Mini Golf NZ Rotorua for just $14 and swing the night away playing 18 holes of good ol' fashioned mini golf. After the game you can feel what it's like to race three laps at Bathurst with a V8 simulator experience included with this deal.
If you're not exactly the most talented mini golfer around, you've got 18 holes to fine-tune your putting skill. Mini golf is a game for all ages and abilities and Rotorua Mini Golf prides itself on high fun, low risk and minimum skill entertainment for the whole family. Treat the whole family to a day out in a simply stunning location - and it doesn't matter how good you are!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.