We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Mammal Riding Adventures
$10 for 2-Hour Dolphin Harness Ride with Mammal Riding Adventures (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Winter's almost here, but the water isn't THAT cold! Get out and about in the ocean on the back of a dolphin!
- Pay just $10 for a two-hour dolphin harness ride with Mammal Riding Adventures!
- Experience the wonders of both land and sea as you dive in and out the waves on dolphinback for two whole hours!
- Grab one for yourself and one for a friend!
We weren't particularly phased when Russell Crowe won his Oscar in 2001 for Gladiator; after the Australians claimed him as one of theirs it was all over. But we are very excited about our own Moko the bottlenose dolphin being named one of the most heroic animals of all time in the latest Time Magazine poll, for her courageous rescue of two pygmy sperm whales who were at risk of becoming beached as.
Following Moko's worldwide acclaim, GrabOne is delighted to bring you an excellent deal that'll allow you to experience the ocean just as Moko did. Pay just $10 for a two-hour dolphin harness ride with Mammal Riding Adventures and experience the waters around Auckland City like you never have before - on the back of a trained dolphin.
Mammal Riding Adventures is New Zealand's only animal-riding service that includes aquatic mammals. Whilst they specialise in whale-riding tours, their dolphin-rides have become exceedingly popular since Moko hit our waters. Mammal Riding Adventures (MRA) also offers a range of other exclusive animal-rides, including ostriches, tortoises and domesticated ligers.
See the sights of both land and sea as your trained dolphin dives in and out of the waves at top speed, plunging you into the cool depths of the ocean before cresting the waves, allowing you to feel the salt spray hit your face. I don't know about you, but I couldn't think of a more unique way to spend my afternoon.
Dolphin riders meet daily at Princes Wharf where they're given a brief safety talk and taught a few basic dolphin commands. You'll be fitted into your harness by the MRA crew before boarding your chosen dolphin. All dolphin riders swim in a pod with a trained instructor who will guide you and your dolphin through the harbour and around the Tamaki Strait using a range of hand signals and high-pitched dolphin instructions. Mammal Riding Tours have a 100% safety record so you know you're in good hands/fins when embarking on this awesome adventure.
Grab this exclusive deal now and hit the waters of Auckland in style on the back of a dolphin. Opportunities like this don't come by every day, so make sure you secure yourself a spot on Auckland's most thrilling water ride!
GrabOne and Mammal Riding Adventures do not endorse harness riding on ordinary dolphins. Mammal Riding Adventures employ a pod of Gimme dolphins, a specific breed accustomed to the art of harness riding.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.