We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
50% off Adult & Child Entry to Lilliput Farm (value up to $12)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Recapture your childhood.
- Grab entry to Lilliput Farm for just $6 for adults and $3 for children.
- Hand feed over 25 different species of animals and birds.
- Give the little ones a chance to let off some steam on the play attractions.
Childhood memories are full of the smell of grass and mud, sticky fingers, sounds over-excited shouting and torn clothes. It's a time when everything you hear, see, smell and touch is brand spanking new and exciting.
And today we're giving you the chance to get that carefree feeling once again – and to see the world through a child's eyes at Lilliput Farm. Grab 50% off adult and child entry and pay just $6 for an adult and $3 for a child (2-18 years).
Recapture the excitement of childhood at Lilliput Farm. You'll have 10 magical acres to explore - and over 25 different species of animals and birds to hand-feed at every turn. Admire the shine of the shiny locked Alpacas, the tidiness of the Kune Kune pigs, and the natural curiosity of the inquisitive goats. While kids can feel like grown-ups and adults can feel like giants next to the miniature horses. There are even baby animals in the barn to cuddle. As if the animal action wasn't enough, there are also play attractions for the little ones — including a rocket ship to scramble over. Make a real day of it and bring a picnic to tuck into. There's fun enough for the whole family!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.