We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
La Casa Mexicana
$15 for $30 Dinner Food & Beverage Voucher (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Try a little taste of Mexico right here in Rotorua's newest Mexican restaurant.
- Grab a $30 dinner food and beverage voucher at La Casa Mexican for just $15.
- Enjoy the Southwestern style of cooking with imported ingredients from New Mexico, USA for that authentic taste.
- Have your own fiesta with fresh, delicious flavours in all your favourites, like burritos and tacos.
If you believe that sombreros are the ultimate in hats; that every food can benefit from the addition of some jalapeños; that no gathering is complete without a pinata; and that tequila should be enjoyed on a regular basis, then you'll love to inject some Mexican flavour into your day by grabbing a $30 dinner food and beverage voucher at La Casa Mexicana for just $15.
La Casa Mexicana is devoted to all things Mexican and delicious. Frankly, they're food snobs when it comes to Mexican cuisine - but in the best way. They admit there's many different varieties and styles of Mexican cuisine - from the original style cooked in Mexico, to the Texmex style loved by the Texans, to the Southwestern style you'll find in and around the states of New Mexico and Arizona. La Casa Mexicana brings the Southwestern style of cooking to New Zealand - and they reckon it's by far the tastiest of all variations. They've even imported ingredients from New Mexico, USA to maintain the authenticity of the food they serve. Tuck into all your Mexican favourites, like burritos, enchiladas and tacos or try some new tastes like chilli rellenos or refried bean tostadas. Have your very own fiesta here in Rotorua thanks to La Casa Mexicana.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.