We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
La Casa Mexicana
$15 for $30 Dinner Food & Beverage Voucher (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Try a little taste of Mexico right here in Rotorua's newest Mexican restaurant.
- Grab a $30 dinner food and beverage voucher at La Casa Mexican for just $15.
- Enjoy the Southwestern style of cooking with imported ingredients from New Mexico, USA for that authentic taste.
- Have your own fiesta with fresh, delicious flavours in all your favourites, like burritos and tacos.
If you believe that sombreros are the ultimate in hats; that every food can benefit from the addition of some jalapeños; that no gathering is complete without a pinata; and that tequila should be enjoyed on a regular basis, then you'll love to inject some Mexican flavour into your day by grabbing a $30 dinner food and beverage voucher at La Casa Mexicana for just $15.
La Casa Mexicana is devoted to all things Mexican and delicious. Frankly, they're food snobs when it comes to Mexican cuisine - but in the best way. They admit there's many different varieties and styles of Mexican cuisine - from the original style cooked in Mexico, to the Texmex style loved by the Texans, to the Southwestern style you'll find in and around the states of New Mexico and Arizona. La Casa Mexicana brings the Southwestern style of cooking to New Zealand - and they reckon it's by far the tastiest of all variations. They've even imported ingredients from New Mexico, USA to maintain the authenticity of the food they serve. Tuck into all your Mexican favourites, like burritos, enchiladas and tacos or try some new tastes like chilli rellenos or refried bean tostadas. Have your very own fiesta here in Rotorua thanks to La Casa Mexicana.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.