We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$14 for a Knife Sharpener incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 15 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sharpens almost any knife.
- Grab an Any Knife sharpener from iTrading for only $14.
- Base suction holds firmly on any smooth surface, keeping free hand safe.
- Takes seconds to use and requires no skill.
- Sharpens both straight and serrated knives.
Cutting tomatoes with a blunt knife is like eating a hot pie while driving. It's not very easy to do and is bloody dangerous. Sharpen any knife with ease with this Easy Knife Sharpener. Grab an Any Knife sharpener from iTrading for only $14.
Whether you're slicing meat, dicing vegetables, or carving the Sunday Roast, a sharp blade makes cutting effortless. This fantastic sharpener restores a super sharp cutting edge to blunt knife blades that have dulled with use. It even works on serrated blades. The unique design uses tungsten carbide technology to extend the life of almost any knife.
- The sharpener's unique safety feature is its suction cup base, which attaches securely to any smooth surface or worktop without the need for any tools
- Use it on a vertical surface like a tiled wall, once it's attached you can sharpen any knife safely single handed - keeping your free hand out of harm's way
- Works on blunt knives and serrated blades
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.