We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Kaitiaki Adventures Aotearoa
$72 for a White Water Sledging Trip down the Kaituna River incl. Adventure Photo Pack (value $144)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The most fun you can have without getting wet? Actually, you will get wet. Very wet.
- Grab a real adrenalin rush and get a white water sledging trip including an adventure photo pack with Kaitiaki Adventures for just $72.
- Get up close and personal with the white water of the Kaituna River - and be in control the whole time.
- Grab a couple for you and another couple for your mates, and dominate the Kaituna River.
Back in the 70s, some keen Frenchmen propped themselves up on bags filled with life jackets and polystyrene, and floated downstream. This adventure activity has come quite a way since then in terms of safety - and of course fun!
Grab this deal, and get your sledge on with Kaitiaki Adventures! Splash out just $72 to get your adrenaline pumping and conquer the Kaituna River without a raft. Plus, you'll get an adventure photo pack.
Sledging, also known as hydrospeeding, is a professional sport in Europe and is gaining popularity around the world. Never heard of it? Listen up, eager beaver. This adventure activity doesn't require any past experience. (Which is just as well if you've never heard of it!) The team at Kaitiaki Adventures will gear you up with all the equipment, including the sledge itself and some flippers to propel you forward. From there, you just hop into the river, and spend a thrilling hour getting up close and personal with white water.
One of the biggest attractions to sledging is that you are in total control the whole time. Sure, there will be pros around to guide you, but you and your flippers (along with a little influence from the mighty Kaituna) ultimately determine where you go. Buy today's deal, strap on a helmet, some flippers and a padded wetsuit, and become one with the river!
More Great Local Deals
The Great NZ Food Show – Waikato
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.