We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$10 for a $20 Takeaway Voucher for Indian Affair, Paeteiki Shopping Complex (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cheat on your boring kitchen with today's deal.
- Grab a $20 takeaway voucher to be used at Indian Affair Paeteiki shopping complex for $10.
- Choose from a delectable range of mild and fiery options.
- Enjoy service from a team of finalists in the Event Capital Hospitality Awards of 2012.
Your relationship with the kitchen has become boring. Every experience just seems flavourless, and every new effort leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Well, the time has come to cheat on your kitchen. Use today as an opportunity to start your Indian affair.
Grab a $20 takeaway voucher to be used at Indian Affair for $10.
This fantastic restaurant prides itself on offering Taupo's finest Indian dining experiences. If you're looking for a night off from cooking, then this spot will give your palate the flavourful surprise that its been begging for. Whether you want to play it safe with a mild option or test your limits with a fiery selection, this spot won't let you down.
Please note: this deal is only valid for the takeaway shop located at the Paeteiki Shopping Complex.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.