We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$10 for a $20 Takeaway Voucher for Indian Affair, Paeteiki Shopping Complex (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cheat on your boring kitchen with today's deal.
- Grab a $20 takeaway voucher to be used at Indian Affair Paeteiki shopping complex for $10.
- Choose from a delectable range of mild and fiery options.
- Enjoy service from a team of finalists in the Event Capital Hospitality Awards of 2012.
Your relationship with the kitchen has become boring. Every experience just seems flavourless, and every new effort leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Well, the time has come to cheat on your kitchen. Use today as an opportunity to start your Indian affair.
Grab a $20 takeaway voucher to be used at Indian Affair for $10.
This fantastic restaurant prides itself on offering Taupo's finest Indian dining experiences. If you're looking for a night off from cooking, then this spot will give your palate the flavourful surprise that its been begging for. Whether you want to play it safe with a mild option or test your limits with a fiery selection, this spot won't let you down.
Please note: this deal is only valid for the takeaway shop located at the Paeteiki Shopping Complex.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.