We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
In Balance Spa by Novotel
$55 for Two 30-Minute Body Reviver Massages for 2 People incl. Pool & Sauna Usage at In Balance Spa by Novotel (value $210)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a duo massage therapy session with your partner or best friend.
- Grab two 30-minute Body Reviver massages for two people at In Balance Spa by Novotel for just $55.
- Make the most of your time there by enjoying use of the pool and sauna too.
- Or keep both the massages for yourself and combine the time for an one-hour massage.
The things that tend to revive women include shopping, chocolate, girly chats and cocktails. For men it's beers, a good workout and plenty of undisturbed sleep. Both sexes can agree though, that massages are the ultimate way to relax and revive oneself. Test this theory out for yourself with this Grab-tastic deal.
Grab two 30-minute Body Reviver massages for two people at In Balance Spa by Novotel for just $55. Today's deal also entitles you to use of the pool and sauna to extend the tranquillity and luxury.
Whether you want to treat your man, mum or best friend, today's deal is the perfect way to spend some quality time together. With dual treatment rooms, you'll experience the Body Reviver massages together. Utilising a mix of Swedish, deep tissue, acupressure and reflexology techniques, the massages are customised to your individual needs for a sense of well-being and relaxation. If you'd rather spend 60 minutes of body bliss on you, you can also use this coupon to combine the two treatments into an one-hour session. Take advantage of the spa and sauna and enjoy some time away from everyday stresses.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.