We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Huntaway Lodge - Te Ngaere Bay, Northland
$495 for Two Nights of Luxury Accommodation for Two People incl. a Full Breakfast (value $1,190)
- Witness the breathtaking beauty of Northland in luxury and style.
- Grab two nights accommodation for two people, including a full breakfast both mornings at Huntaway Lodge at Te Ngaere Bay, Northland, for only $495.
- Choose to stay in either the Te Ngaere Room, Piapia Room or Wainui Room – all with stunning sea views.
- Romance that special someone by delivering paradise.
Just like Superman, this place is in a league of its own.
Grab two nights accommodation for two people, including a full breakfast both mornings at Huntaway Lodge at Te Ngaere Bay, Northland, for only $495.
With today's deal you can uncover the epic sights of Northland in a modern timber house, that overlooks three beaches and spotless coastal scenery. While you're up North, embark on a multitude of activities from golf, swimming, snorkelling and kayaking to much more. Explore the depths of the Rainbow Warrior at the Cavalli Islands, or simply walk the peninsula and picnic under the trees. With the accommodation you can take your pick from either the Te Ngaere Room, Piapia Room or Wainui Room.
Te Ngaere is at the eastern end of the lodge and is best placed to view the sunrise over the Cavalli Islands. Leave the full length window blinds open, so you won’t even have to get out of bed to witness the event. This premier room has full facilities and a walk in shower room with heated floors, Turkish cotton towels and organic toiletries. It's slightly elevated from the rest of the lodge, Te Ngaere has its own private deck accessed either from the main deck or from the room’s double doors.
Wainui is on the western side of the lodge and has views towards Wainui Bay and the surrounding beaches. The room offers privacy and has expansive sea views with double doors opening out onto their own deck space. This room is also available as a twin-bedded room. It is well equipped with all the modern facilities and a two shower wet room en-suite with heated floors, Turkish cotton towels and organic toiletries.
Piapia is located next to the Wainui Room and overlooks both Piapia and Wainui beaches. This room offers privacy and has expansive sea views with double doors opening out onto the deck space. It's equipped with all modern facilities and a two shower wet room en-suite with heated floors, Turkish cotton towels and organic toiletries.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.