We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Holdens Bay Holiday Park - Rotorua
$140 for Two Nights for Two People in a One-Bedroom Motel Unit incl. One Hour in a Private Hot Pool (value $236)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The five minute stroll from your wonderful accommodation to the shores of Holdens Bay are just one of the highlights of this two night deal.
- Grab two nights for two people in a one bedroom motel unit at Holdens Bay TOP Ten Holiday Park for just $140.
- You'll also get an hour in a private hot pool to unwind in bliss.
- The perfect base from which to explore the cultural, adventure and natural attractions of Rotorua.
For centuries, mankind has been searching for the best way to spend five minutes. Boiling an egg and waiting for a bus are popular choices, but they can't compare the five-minute wonder that you'll enjoy with today's deal: The short stroll from your comfortable accommodation in the heart of New Zealand's most popular culture and adventure destination, to the shores of a breathtaking sandy bay on a truly stunning lake.
Pay just $140 for two nights for two people in a one bedroom motel unit at Holdens Bay TOP 10 Holiday Park. You'll be minutes from the lake and a short trip from everything Rotorua has to offer. And you'll also get a blissful one hour to relax in the private hot pool.
Close to the serene and sandy shores of Holdens Bay on Lake Rotorua, Holdens Bay Holiday Park is the ideal base from which to explore the natural beauty, culture and awesome attractions that Rotorua offers. Your one bedroom motel unit has all the comforts of home. Spacious, with kitchen facilities and separate living room and bedroom, there's plenty of room to stretch out and relax after a day exploring this stunning location.
More Great Local Deals
Chris Jolly Outdoors
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.