We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
High Lights Hair Salon
$49 for 10 Foils, Hydration Treatment, Blow Dry & GHD Finish, & a $25 voucher (value $115)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get in the running for beautiful hair.
- Grab 10 foils, a hydration treatment, blow dry, GHD finish and $25 voucher for your next visit for $49 from High Lights Hair Salon.
- Be pampered from scalp to tip and enjoy the stunning results.
- Relax with the lovely, professional team.
Highlights are often what are used to show the very best parts of a sports match. Today they're also here to do something else. That's right folks, coming up from the side we've got a strong contender, they're coming on fast and they're looking like they mean business, and yes, yes it will be this deal which is a winner and will make your hair look awesome!
Grab 10 foils, a hydration treatment, blow dry, GHD finish and $25 voucher for your next visit for $49 from High Lights Hair Salon.
Healthy competition is just as important as healthy hair and with this deal you will be receiving great service and great results from the team that lead the race in stunning hair. High Lights Hair is a cute salon, boasting a chic interior, luxurious, comfortable seats, quality products and professional staff who are dedicated to making you feel welcome. Enjoy every minute of your hair pampering session which includes all the essential components to making your hair standout with lovely colour and a healthy, smooth shine.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.