We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Herbs & Spices Thai Restaurant
$15 for a $30 Dinner Food & Beverage Voucher (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Avoid the potholes of life and good things are just around the corner.
- Grab a $30 dinner food and beverage voucher at Herbs and Spices Thai Restaurant for just $15.
- Satisfy that craving for flavour with healthy ingredients. Try Thai favourites like authentic tom yum soup and phad Thai.
- Skilled, trained Thai chefs are ready to cook you a fresh dish that's bound to sizzle.
A fresh, healthy approach to life can keep you smiling and trucking along all the bumps, potholes, road rage, misfortune and detours designed to deflate your tyres. Inflate your sense of goodness with the fresh and tasty food at Herbs and Spices Thai Restaurant.
Grab a $30 food and beverage voucher for dinner at Herbs and Spices Thai Restaurant for just $15, and get some goodness with their incredible meals packed full of healthy veggies, tasty meat and out-of-this-world sauces.
The friendly folk at Herbs and Spices want to make sure you enjoy a real Thai evening out, so they've decked out their restaurant in authentic Thai finishings. The food is phenomenal - fresh, flavoursome and just divine. Skilled, trained Thai chefs use the healthiest ingredients for each freshly cooked dish. If you're new to Thai food, you're in for a treat (but be warned, it's addictive.) Their menu offers an exciting range of Thai dishes, including all the favourites like tom yum soup, phad Thai and curry puffs.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.