We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Grab and Cook
$19 for the NON-Diet Programme with Six Months of Healthy Dinner Plans & Shopping Lists Delivered to Your Inbox or $30 for 12 Months
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Eat better and feel healthier.
- Grab yourself a NON-Diet Programme, including six months of healthy dinner plans, shopping lists and five weekly recipes delivered to your inbox from Grab and Cook for only $19.
- Alternatively, pay $30 for 12 Months.
- Stop unhealthy eating habits for good - simply follow the lists, plans and recipes sent to your inbox.
- Get the whole family on board.
- The quickest and easiest way to instantly improve your diet.
Hit the gym all you like – you're never going to see the results you want unless you apply the same discipline to your eating habits. Check out today's deal and start looking and feeling great this summer!
Sometimes all you need to stick to a healthy eating plan is a little direction. Grab yourself a NON-Diet Programme, including six months of healthy dinner plans, shopping lists and five weekly recipes delivered to your inbox from Grab and Cook for only $19, or pay $30 for 12 Months.
Stay on the right track with Grab and Cook. Every week they will email you five weekly recipes and a list of no more than 25 fresh, seasonal and sustainable ingredients – all you need to do is go out and buy them. You do the shop (that way you can decide to buy organic or homebrand or whatever suits your needs and budget). Nothing is canned, frozen or processed so you know you will be eating a nutritional and well-balanced selection of foods for the next seven days. It's true, we all suffer from bad eating habits and when it comes to food, it's easy to get stuck in a rut, but it's also easy to change – especially if there's someone on-hand to give you all the guidance and advice that you need to follow a new plan correctly. Grab and Cook make it really easy to eat better – for you and your family. They even make the shop easy, designed to be completed in as little as 20 minutes so you're not flapping around the supermarket wasting time and throwing unsuitable products into your basket. It really couldn't be simpler, and the best bit? It's totally beneficial.
The NON-Diet Programme will show you how to eat right and feel great, all without starving yourself. To read more about it, click here.
More Great Local Deals
The Great NZ Food Show – Waikato
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.