We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Peppers Carrington Resort - Northland
$99 for One Round of Golf for Two People incl. Cart Hire (value $315)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take advantage of the improved weather and play a round of golf with a good friend.
- Grab one round of golf for two people including cart hire at PeppersCarrington Resort, Northland for $99.
- Enjoy a challenging 18 holes that include a variety of obstacles.
- Play for fun or make the game interesting with another competitive friend.
What better way to check out the beauty of New Zealand nature and appreciate a long day outdoors than to play a quiet game of golf? The early birdie catches the worm with today’s deal.
Grab one round of golf for two people including cart hire at Peppers Carrington Resort, Northland for just $99. Take in incredible scenery as you play the challenging 18 holes. Whether you're an old pro or a nervous beginner, Peppers Carrington Resort welcomes you to try their championship standard course that was designed by American golf course designer Matt Dye.
There's no better time than now to get back into the swing of things. The beautiful Peppers Carrington Resort provides the perfect setting to start off your spring time fun. Located to provide views of the ocean and Karikari Estate vineyards, you'll be at peace in no time. This course is 6417 meters in length, par 72 and presents challenges that'll really get you excited once you overcome them. You'll come across rolling vales to water holes and more! After your game you can relax in the clubhouse to sip on a cool drink while watching the sun set over the ocean or vineyards. It's time to get back in the game.
More Great Local Deals
Life Acupuncture Clinic
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.