We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Gold's Health & Fitness
$14 for a 14 Day Introductory Offer of Unlimited Gym Access incl. Beginners' Personal Training Programme, Nutrition Consultation & the Chance to Win a Three-Month Membership (value $184)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Deadlines can be a lifeline.
- Grab 14 days of unlimited gym access, including a beginners' introductory personal training programme and nutrition consultation for just $14 at Gold's.
- You'll also be entered into the draw to win a three-month membership worth $250!
- Join the goldrush to this leading health and fitness centre where results are guaranteed.
- Live Gold's mantra - change your body, change your life.
Humans need goals, targets, time frames and deadlines. It's the only way we get anything done. So give yourself 14 days to hit the gym and see just how much you can do towards creating a new fitter you. Your first deadline is hitting buy before time runs out on this fantastic package. Ready? Go!
Grab 14 days of unlimited gym access, including a beginners' introductory personal training programme and nutrition consultation for just $14 at Gold's. Plus you'll be entered into the draw to win a three-month membership!
Gold's Health & Fitness is the best of the best whether you want to lose weight, tone up or just improve your general fitness. With cardio equipment and free weights on hand, you'll have all you need to feel energised and get fit.
As well as unlimited access to their great facilities for two weeks at just a dollar a day, this deal also includes one beginners' personal training programme and a nutrition consultation. You will receive ongoing advice and support throughout your membership, with no obligation at all to continue after days are up. By purchasing this deal you will also automatically go into the draw to win a full membership for three months.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.